Change & Transition Management
Chief of Staff
Internal & External Communications
I know what it takes to anticipate challenges, overcome obstacles, and deliver results.
For over a decade, I’ve been directly accountable for the success of high-risk, multi-million dollar projects. I have hands-on experience rolling out global projects, programs, releases, policies, and messaging. I’m well seasoned in delivering great results under pressure, tight timelines, conflicting priorities, and with limited resources. I have a proven track record of communicating with all types of audiences, and understanding how to quickly read between the lines to get to the heart of any situation.
My wide breadth of experience over the last twenty years provides me the ability to see the big picture as well as the critical details. My work across government, education, law, science, technology, engineering, medicine, finance, human resources, supply chains, and public relations: enables me to solve complicated problems in just about any function.
Certifications & Licenses
I hold a number of certifications including:
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute (Credential ID 1672877)
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (Credential ID 100525038)
I have also been awarded several certificates, including:
- Certificate in Public International Law, Santa Clara University
- Regulatory Compliance Specialization, University of Pennsylvania (Credential 5U7MMRWLQY33)
I’ve won awards for academic excellence in my studies of legislation, statutory analysis, public health, and property rights. I was given an award at a Fortune 500 for my work on complex corporate strategy.
- Most Influential Policy Consulting CEO of the Year – 2023, California
- Nike HR Maxim Award: “Nike is a Company”
- CALI Excellence Award: Public Health Law
- CALI Excellence Award: Statutory Analysis & Legislative Process
- CALI Excellence Award: Real Property
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence: Real Property
- Dean’s List: Santa Clara University; Portland State University
- Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honors Society
American Bar Association (Non-Practicing Member)
- International Law Committee
- Civil Rights & Social Justice Committee
International Bar Association
- Anti-Corruption Committee, Compliance Sub-Committee Officer
- Business Crimes Committee
- Environment, Health, & Safety Law Committee
- Human Rights Committee
American Society of International Law (Non-Practicing Member)
Schedule an intake appointment now.
“Ashley proved to be an invaluable asset to our team. She was creative, detailed oriented, courageous, and a hard worker. She required little direction, developed strong project plans, collaborated well with multiple and diverse teams, operated well within ambiguity, was passionate about getting things done right and delivering quality results. She not only pushed herself to deliver the best and most effective results but also influenced those around her to do so, including leaders at higher levels.”
– Director, Nike Inc.
“Ashley demonstrated herself to be highly intelligent, intellectually curious, committed to excellence, and extremely hard working. Ashley is great communicator and collaborator, who works effectively in teams and as an individual contributor. She is a good listener who seeks out the opinions and viewpoints of others, and has the personal courage to contribute her thoughts and speak out on important issues.”
– VP, Apple Inc.
“Ashley is a talented student and scholar, and will make an excellent attorney. She has my wholehearted endorsement. Ashley was one of my very best students. She was deeply engaged in class, always prepared and ready to make meaningful contributions to our conversations. I was not surprised that she received the highest grade that semester and was recognized with two awards for outstanding academic performance.”
– Professor, Santa Clara University School of Law